- Follow the crystal growth in Real time for any type of massecuite
- Calculate MA, CV and % of fines through image processing techniques
- Measure crystal size from 4µm and detect the presence of false grain
- Trigger alarms on non conformity for communication with automation system or any PLC
- Check syrup quality: presence of contaminants, air bubbles or super coarse crystals
- Record video and data for complete traceability
- Better massecuite quality and more stable production
- Reduced number of fines, better crystal homogeneity
- Significant reduction of remelting and wash water volume used during the process
- Overall throughput optimized at the pan level and the centrifugal floor
From the start, ITECA demonstrated excellence in communications, flexibility and delivery on their promise, a team of professionals that was challenged by a global pandemic and imposed travel restrictions pushed them to rethink the fundamentals of commissioning.
The idea of remote commissioning was the first spark that led to the success of the project and opened future collaborations.