The lump breaker is set up in a vertical product flow chute. Its main components are a frame, a fixed grid and rotating blades.
It will break up any lumps and detect any solid foreign substances inside the flow.
This material is typically used after a storage silo and before a pneumatic conveying system ie airlift, airslide, etc...
Technical Data :
- Structure in mild steel or stainless steel
- Blades with dimensions adapted to the product are mounted in spiral sequence for smooth action
- Grates with square section bars in steel removable from the top
- Worm gear motor and worm screw for reverse operation
- Direct coupling (standard version)
Main Advantages :
- Robust material
- Distance between grates on request
- Safe inspection door
- Easy maintenance with the grates removal
20-23 August 2013, Sydney, Australia:
Asia-Pacific's International Mining Exhibition (AIMEX)
19-22 November 2013, Lima, Peru:
WCSB, 6th World Conference on Sampling and Blending