|Cartridge tansport system TPC
THIS SYSTEM IS USED TO TRANSPORT POWDER
(RAW MEAL, KILN FEED, HOT MEAL, GROUND CLINKER, CEMENT, COAL) FROM AN AUTOMATIC SAMPLING POINT ON SITE NEAR THE PROCESS, TO THE PLANT LABORATORY
The sample can then be analysed manually or automatically by one of our analysers or by our centralised laboratory
- Downstream from a primary sampling system, sample to be transported is collected using a volumetric piston sampler located above the sending station.
- The required volume of material is filled automatically into the cartridge which is then closed and propelled to the receiving station located in the laboratory.
- The cartridge is transported using a blower equipped with a changeover valve located near the laboratory.
- Vents, equipped with filters and located along the piping approximately 3 meters from the sending and receiving stations, are used to evacuate the transport air as the cartridge is being propelled and to dampen the cartrige speed before arrival.
- The cartridge, once in the laboratory is then automatically opened, emptied, cleaned and returned to its sending station.
Sending Station :
- The sending station is fully automatic and is operated using 2 pneumatic actuators.
- One of this actuator opens/closes the cartridge, the other swings it from the filling to the sending position.
- Pneumatic controls as well as a compressed air tank are located at the rear of the sending station.
- Piping above the station is vibrated to be cleaned and residues are evacuated towards a collecting drawer
- Each electrical cabinet of the sampling points controls the primary sampling system as well as the corresponding sending station.
- During transport, a ball carries out cartridge closing thanks to a loaded spring located inside the cartridge
- At sending and receiving stations, cartridge is opened with pneumatic actuators that simply push the ball
- The body of the cartridge is in aluminium ; runner rings are in bronze (long life warranty) and easily replaceable
- Two cartridge sizes are available depending on sample quantity required in the laboratory :
- Ø 60 mm / 100 cm³
- Ø 80 mm / 300 cm³
- This unit is used when several sampling points are connected to only one receiving station.
- Unit composed of: electrical motor, position sensors, passing cartridge detection sensors
Receiving Station :
- The receiving station is fully automatic and operated with pneumatic actuators. It opens the cartridge, vibrates it to collect the sample and returns it to the sending station
- The station is connected to an automatic dust extraction unit (available in the plant or of our supply) that thoroughly clean the station as well as the cartridge between each cycle.
- A central command and control PLC equipped with an operator touch panel allows one to operate the complete system (timers, manual control, diagnostics, faults, etc.)
- Automatic sequencers associated to each sampling point allow one to define each point’s operation independently
- The central command and control PLC is connected to all the electrical cabinets installed at each sampling point via a field bus network (Profibus with Siemens PLC or RIO with Schneider PLC for instance)
- Transport speed : 10 to 20 m/s
- Maximum grain size : 1 mm
- Sample temperature : 0 - 100 °C
- Residues in cartridge : < 0,5 %
- High frequency operation: up to 12 cartridges / hour can be sent (depending on transport network layout)
- Long transport distance : up to several kilometers
- Very limited risk of cross contamination thanks to the cartridge and receiving station automatic cleaning system
- Two operating modes: semi automatic (manual sample collection at receiving station) or fully automatic as part of a centralised laboratory (connection with a robot that collects and dispenses samples)
- Modular system: one receiving station can be connected to several sending stations
- Cartridge design without any lid to be manipulated is the best warranty for a reliable operation and easy maintenance
CARTRIDGE TRANSPORT SYSTEM
General Layout :
Dimensions for Ø 60 mm : 980 x 700 x 830 mm / Weight : 300 Kg / Casing : IP65
Dimensions for Ø 80 mm : 1000 x 1000 x 700 mm / Weight : 300 Kg / Casing : IP65
Dimensions : 1000 x 580 x 450 mm / Weight : 85 Kg / Casing : IP65
Dimensions : 2050 x 750 x 450 mm / Weight : 350 Kg / Casing : IP65
Power supply : 380 to 600 Volts - 50/60 Hz / Consumption : 3 to 15 kW
Diameter : 60 x 2 ou 80 x 2 (depending on cartridge size) / Material : Stainless steel
Bends : 15, 30, 45, 60 or 90° (curve radius of 1500 mm) / Material : Stainless steel
COMPRESSED AIR (PLANT SUPPLY)
Pressure : 6 bars / Flow rate : max. 10 m³/h / Quality :clean and dry